Rosacea (pronounced rose-ay-shah) is a chronic condition affecting the
skin of the face, mostly where people flush. It usually begins with redness
on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead and if left untreated can slowly
worsen to include other symptoms. Rosacea can be controlled through medication,
and it is important to see a dermatologist at the first suggestion of
unusual redness. In Europe, rosacea is often called couperose.
Anyone with sensitive skin, and most especially rosacea patients, must
choose cleansers, moisturizers and other facial products with great care
and an understanding of the ingredients, which must be mild and soothing.
We believe that the meticulously-selected ingredients in Rosacea Care,
developed and processed by one of America's most-respected laboratories,
will provide the very best skin care for these special conditions of sensitivity.
• Gentle, calm and soothing with delicate non-irritating fragrances
derived from Nature.
• Rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients including Zinc Oxide, Jojoba Oil and Colloidal Oatmeal
• The first to offer 14.5% microfine dimethicone-coated zinc oxide as the active ingredient. This percentage of microfine zinc oxide is one of the highest among similar products on the market.
• Non-Comedogenic. Will not clog pores.
• Made with natural ingredients and free of artificial colors or preservatives.
• Never tested on animals.